2021 Christmas Tree Festival - Tree Exhibitors' registration
Time & Location
About the Event
We would like to invite Tree Exhibitors to take part in the Ottery St Mary Parish Church Christmas Tree Festival this year being held from Wednesday 24th to Saturday 27th November 11am to 5pm (Friday 11am to 8pm). The trees this year are 6-7ft Nordman’s, cut & slow drop, priced at £25.00, payable in advance; and we would ask that you please supply your own stand. If you wish to exhibit, please:
- CHOOSE A METHOD OF PAYMENT - options detailed below (click on 'Read More >')
- COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM BY CLICKING ON THE 'REGISTER' BUTTON; MAKING SURE YOU TICK THE BOX IN THE FORM CORRESPONDING WITH YOUR CHOSEN PAYMENT METHOD
Options for payment
- BACS payment of £25 to The Parochial Church Council of the Ecclestical Parish of Ottery St Mary; 09-01-29; 36273067. Please enter 'Xmas Tree' as the payment reference
- £25 payment by PayPal, debit or credit card - please visit our Donations web page (www.otterystmary.org.uk/donations), and click on the 'Donate' button in the DONATE DIRECTLY box. When completing the donation details form, please also click on 'Write a note (optional)' near the top of the form, and enter 'Xmas Tree'
- Payment of £25 by cheque to 'PCC of Ottery St Mary' - please write 'Xmas tree' on the reverse of the cheque, and send to Church Office, Ottery St Mary Parish Church, The College, Ottery St Mary, EX11 1TJ
Decorating your trees on Tuesday 23rd all day from 9am. Please indicate on the form (or phone Brian on 01404 811280) as to when you intend decorating your tree (during the day, or evening)
Lighting your tree The decision is entirely yours although it’s lovely to see as many trees as possible lit. If you are going to light your tree you will need to use battery operated lights with a timer set to start at 11am. Should you use lights which are not on a timer then please make sure you have a rota in place for switching the lights on just before 11am and off just after closing time at 5pm each day (later on Friday for the late night opening, which coincides with the switching of the town lights and late night shopping).
Should you require any further information or advice before completing the form and making payment, then please do not hesitate to contact Brian on 01404 811280.
There is no charge to visitors for entry into the Festival but there will be an opportunity for people to show their appreciation by making a donation. All proceeds will go the work of the parish church
Trees can be removed on Monday 29th after 3pm or on Tuesday 30th November